Bulk Supply Hemp Wicks
WHY HEMP CANDLE WICKS?
BETTER FOR YOU & BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT!
100/Per Bag Hemp Core Candle Wicks
Coated in Vegetable Wax/30% Beeswax-Off white colour
6 Inches Long-20mm base-6mm neck- Aluminum
Lead, Zinc and Paraffin Free!
SMALL Works with 2.0”-2.5” Vessel Diameter
MEDIUM Works with 2.5"-3.0" Vessel Diameter
LARGE Works with 3.0”-4.0” Vessel Diameter
X-LARGE Works with 3.5”-5.0” Vessel Diameter
- Choose your candle wick size based on the diameter of your candle holders being used
- Measure the WIDEST opening diameter of your candle holders to determine the appropriate wick size
- Any candle holder over 3" in diameter can accomodate multiple wicks
- Place your wicks evenly apart from eachother and the sides of the candle holder
- Once your wax is poured into the holders, prop up the wicks with butter knives, spoons, clothes pins etc
- Trim wicks to 1/4" inch before each use. ENJOY
- Using multiple wicks is used to achieve a full melt pool and to keep your candle wax from tunneling. Their aesthetically pleasing look is also a good reason!
- Any candle vessel with a diameter of 5" or more we recommend multi-wicking
- Wick mushrooming is common in 100% Natural Hemp Wicks. It's part of the beauty of a homemade candle!
- Test burning will be necessary to ultimately determine the best wick for your candle. The only way to know if your wick is truly performing properly is through experimentation. We cannot guarantee the wick size you choose will work best as there are many factors involved. Wick up in size or multi-wick when tunnelling occurs.
SEE OUR CANDLE WICKING CHART FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON HOW TO WICK YOUR CANDLE HOLDERS!