WHY HEMP CANDLE WICKS?
SLOWER BURN RATE
BETTER SCENT THROW
90% LESS SOOT
BETTER CANDLE BURNING EXPERIENCE
BETTER FOR YOU, BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT!
- 4 x Pre Tabbed Hemp Core Candle Wicks of your Choice/Box
- 6 Inches Long wicks, off white
- 20mm Base-6mm Neck- Aluminum
- Easy Peel & Stick Tabs
- Lead, Zinc and Paraffin Free!
- Coated in Vegetable Wax/30% Beeswax
- Different Sizes Available- Use chart to determine size
- Choose your candle wick size based on the diameter of your candle holders being used- If your not sure, order our Large Hemp Wicks
- Measure the WIDEST opening diameter of your candle holders to determine the appropriate wick size
- Any candle holder over 3" in diameter can accomodate multiple wicks
- Peel & Stick your wicks evenly apart from eachother and the sides of the candle holders
- Trim wicks to just above the holders before pouring in your melted moodWAX
- Once wax is poured into the holders, prop up the wicks with butter knives, scewers or popsicle sticks
- Trim wicks to 1/4 inch before each use. ENJOY!
- Using multiple wicks is used to achieve a full melt pool and to keep your candle wax from tunneling. Their aesthetically pleasing look is also a good reason!
- Any candle vessel with a diameter of 5" or more we recommend multi-wicking
- Wick mushrooming is common in 100% Natural Hemp Wicks. It's part of the beauty of a homemade candle!
- Test burning will be necessary to ultimately determine the best wick for your candle. The only way to know if your wick is truly performing properly is through experimentation. We cannot guarantee the wick size you choose will work best as there are many factors involved. Wick up in size or multi-wick when tunneling occurs
LET'S GET POURING!