Collection: HEMP CANDLE WICKS
We have chosen to use 100% Organic Hemp twine, that's coated in Vegetable wax and 30% Beeswax for your candle wicks. Absolutely no toxic Paraffin. They produce a hotter burning wick with little to no smoke. Your candle will last longer and the burning experience will be more pleasant.
HERE ARE A FEW VESSEL WICKING TIPS TO HELP MAKE YOUR CANDLE POURING PROCESS MORE ENJOYABLE!
- By measuring the WIDEST opening diameter of your candle holder you can determine the appropriate wick size. Remember any candle holder over 3" in diameter can accommodate multiple wicks.
- Using multiple wicks is used to achieve a full melt pool and to keep your candle wax from tunneling. Their aesthetically pleasing look is also a good reason!
- Remove the sticky tab and always space them evenly apart from each other and the sides of the candle holder.
- Wick mushrooming is common in 100% natural hemp wicks. It's part of the beauty of a homemade candle! Simply trim each wick to 1/4" before each use.
- It's important to have straight wicks. You can do this by smoothing out your wicks with your fingers, using popsicle sticks, skewers or butter knives to hold your wicks in place.
REFER TO OUR CANDLE WICKING CHART TO DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE WICK SIZE FOR YOUR CANDLE VESSEL!
NOW LET'S GET POURING!
ONE-SIZE HEMP CANDLE WICKS
- Regular price
- Sale price