Many will argue candle making is a science. No matter what the outcome of your custom candles are they will always burn bright. Here are a few pointers to make your candle burning experience more enjoyable!
1. For your candle's first lighting, we recommend burning it between 2-4 hours or until you have a full melt pool. This is where the melted wax reaches the edges of your candle vessel. Your wax has a great memory and this rule prevents tunnelling.
2. Trim your wick to 1/4 inch before each burning experience
3. Burn your candles for no more than 4 hours at a time, we recommend alternating between several Mood Revival homemade candles to keep your mood enhancing glow going!
4. Get ready to order your new Mood Revival Candle Making Kit when you have an inch or so of wax left in your candle vessel.
5. When choosing your candle vessel, only use candle holders that won't catch on fire. Any container can crack, even those that are considered heat safe. Burn candles within sight and never burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
We love seeing your final candle creations come to life. Share your custom candles by tagging us @moodrevival & #mymoodrevival on Instagram or even better share your videos and let the world see your candle making experience first hand.