MULTI-SIZE HEMP CANDLE WICKS
WHY HEMP CANDLE WICKS?
BETTER FOR YOU & BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT!
6 x Multi-Sized Hemp Core Candle Wicks
Coated in Vegetable Wax/30% Beeswax
6 Inches Long wicks, off white colour
20mm Base-6mm Neck- Aluminum
Easy Peal and Stick Tabs
Lead, Zinc and Paraffin Free!
2 x SMALL 2.0”-2.5”
1 x MEDIUM 2.5"-3.0"
2 x LARGE 3.0”-4.0”
1 x X-LARGE 3.5”-5.0”
- Choose your candle wick size based on the diameter of your candle holders being used-Look for the size on the bottom Sticker of the wick
- Measure the WIDEST opening diameter of your candle holders to determine the appropriate wick size
- Any candle holder over 3" in diameter can accomodate multiple wicks
- Peel and Stick your wicks evenly apart from eachother and the sides of the candle holders
- Trim wicks to just above the holders before pouring in your melted moodWAX
- Once wax is poured into the holders, prop up the wicks with butter knives, spoons, etc
- Trim wicks to 1/4" inch before each use. ENJOY
- Using multiple wicks is used to achieve a full melt pool and to keep your candle wax from tunneling. Their aesthetically pleasing look is also a good reason!
- Any candle vessel with a diameter of 5" or more we recommend multi-wicking
- Wick mushrooming is common in 100% Natural Hemp Wicks. It's part of the beauty of a homemade candle!
- Test burning will be necessary to ultimately determine the best wick for your candle. The only way to know if your wick is truly performing properly is through experimentation. We cannot guarantee the wick size you choose will work best as there are many factors involved. Wick up in size or multi-wick when tunnelling occurs.
SEE OUR CANDLE WICKING CHART FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON HOW TO WICK YOUR CANDLE HOLDERS!